Our partners and supporters — including many of Boston’s leading companies and foundations — help make our program possible. Please consider lending your support.
Why Become a Corporate Sponsor?
- Make a direct impact. Every $2,500 donated makes college a closer reality for a student in the Minds Matter program by supporting the cost of their participation for one year. The money goes directly to books, supplies, and summer program tuition costs. We measure the effectiveness of funds employed by tracking SAT score improvement, vocabulary improvement, and increases in writing and critical thinking skills. Our ultimate benchmark is students’ acceptance to summer programs and eventually full time college attendance.
Take part in an exciting, young and successful organization. Minds Matter has grown significantly each year and plans to continue for the next few years at least. Our impact in the community is limited only by the financial support we receive. Every year we turn away eager applicants to the Minds Matter program due to lack of funding, and we need your help to change that!
- Strengthening your community. Opportunity to give back to the local Boston community. Our 60 mentees attend Boston inner-city schools and come from families with an average combined household income of $25,562, yet they maintain an average 3.5/4.0 grade point average.
- Grow your own network. Present your company message to a strong network of Boston’s professionals. Our volunteer mentors come from a wide variety of firms and graduate schools in the Boston area Reinforce your reputation as a leader.
- Join the ranks of our current prominent donors. Minds Matter of Boston is fortunate to be supported by a number of generous Boston organizations.
To learn more about how you can be a sponsor, please contact us here, and use the subject line “Fundraising.”
Partner With Us
Let’s work together. Minds Matter of Boston seeks to collaborate with other high-performing organizations. If you would like to learn more about how we can work together to help improve youth education, please contact us anytime.
Other Ways To Show Support:
- Individual / matching donations
- Attend a fundraising event
- Donate auction items
- Donate space for weekly sessions