- Dancing, DJ Dante, drinks, and hors d’oeuvres
- Silent and live auction
- Red carpet
- VIP reception and Uber car service
Join bar sponsors Kirkland Ellis, Edwards Wildman, RBC Capital Markets and food and beverage sponsors Harpoon, Grand Ten Distilling, Ketel One, Four Roses Bourbon, Uber, Blue Ribbon Barbeque, Boloco, and b.good at the Artists for Humanity Epicenter in Fort Point for a night to remember! Thanks for supporting the students of Minds Matter Boston by attending the 5th Annual Spring Soiree!
Tickets on sale now!!!
What: Minds Matter of Boston presents the 5th Annual Spring Soirée
When: Friday, April 5, 2013
- VIP Reception begins at 8:00 pm
- Doors for General Admission open at 9:00 pm
Where: The Artists for Humanity Epicenter in Fort Point, 100 West 2nd Street, Boston, MA 02127
General Admission Tickets include:
Drinks all night, unlimited hors d’oeuvres and food/appetizers, live & silent auctions, DJ Dante entertaining, and dancing all night long!
VIP Tickets include:
All general admission offerings plus pre party VIP reception, VIP entrance with no wait time, separate bar available all night, champagne, specialty cocktails by Grand Ten Distilling, top tier food, and swag bags.
Tickets on sale now! Get them before they run out!
Our silent auction items include:
- Boston Bruins Signed Memorabilia
- Golf Foursome at TPC Boston
- 2 Cape Air Flight / Hotel Packages (One to Martha’s Vineyard and one to Nantucket)
- Red Sox Tickets
- Bruins Loge Tickets + Zamboni Ride
- Many more!
As in past years, a portion of your contribution is tax deductible.
Last Year …
* Sold Out event with over 700 young professionals in attendance
* More than $60,000 raised to assist over 50 high school students in attending academic summer programs and college with 100% acceptance!
* Over 100 Boston volunteers participated in the Minds Matter Program
The Minds Matter of Boston Financial Development Team and the Soirée Committee
Edwards Wildman, RBC Capital Markets, Harpoon, Uber, b good, Boloco, and Many More!
Questions, Ideas, Inquiries? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Must have ticket to enter (tickets will be scanned, non-refundable)
No outside food or drink allowed
VIP Reception begins at 8:00 pm
Doors for General Admission open at 9:00 pm